1. Actual range depends on driving style, speed, car occupants, vehicle load, outdoor temperature, terrain conditions, etc.
2. 4.5s 0-100kph is data obtained from internal tests and applied only to XPENG P7 available for sales in overseas markets. Real-life performance may vary due to differences in driving skills, battery power, road conditions, etc.
3. Data is based on internal tests conducted by XPENG Lab and is not standard for all versions. For specific parameters, please refer to the specs table.
4. Please pay attention to the system's real-time alerts when driving, and to the complexity of road conditions. Rainy, snowy and other wet roads will seriously affect the braking performance. The vehicle may not be able to brake successfully under all circumstances. Please drive with caution. Speeding is strictly prohibited.
5. The XPILOT 3.0 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is based on the XPILOT 3.0 hardware system of the XPENG P7 Premium version, which can be obtained by purchasing the XPILOT 3.0 software and upgrading services. More specifically, the highway navigation-guided pilot function and the car park memory parking function are also based on the XPILOT 3.0 hardware system of the XPENG P7 Premium version. These two functions require a specific driving environment before they can be executed. They may not be effective in every circumstance. Drivers must pay attention to safety issues and intervene when necessary.
6. This function is based on the XPILOT 3.0 hardware system of the XPENG P7 Premium version, which can be obtained by purchasing the XPILOT 3.0 software and upgrading services. The XPENG P7 is equipped with a driver assistance system that adapts to China's road conditions and the company’s current research and development capabilities. It is not a fully Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. The specific user experience and application will vary according to actual road and driving conditions. Please pay attention to the system alerts at all times while driving, and be prepared to intervene when necessary. In extreme cases, the driver assistance system may fail. Please observe the local traffic regulations and drive with caution.
7. This function is based on the XPILOT 3.0 hardware system of XPENG P7 Premium version, which can be obtained by purchasing the XPILOT 3.0 software and upgrading services. The VPA only works in certain driving environments. It may not be effective in every scenario or choose the optimal path and the best parking space at all times. Please pay attention to driving safety and intervene whenever necessary.
8. The success rate of the Intelligent Parking Assist system is determined by the XPENG Automobile Intelligent Driving Center through research and analysis based on China’s parking scenarios and calculated through experiments done in the XPENG Lab. It does not mean that it can be achieved in every given situation. Some parking spaces may be unrecognizable and may cause parking failures. Please pay attention to parking safety, and intervene whenever necessary.
9. The intelligent cockpit has significant upgrade possibilities as a control centre. Realizing certain functions will require the support of the relevant equipment. It does not mean that the above features can be realized currently, nor does it exclude that features can be added at a later date.
10. The above functions will be implemented through a FOTA update, subject to the specific software carried by each FOTA and may vary for different versions or different developers' support. XPENG Motors does not guarantee that software support is permanently available for each function. Some applications will incur network traffic fees in the future.
11. Dynaudio is not a standard configuration for all versions. For specific sound configurations, please refer to the specs table.
12. Actual charging time may vary due to temperature, external power environment, etc.
13. Active safety is designed to help drivers reduce safety hazards such as visual blind spots and other distractions. Active safety functions cannot replace drivers' own judgment.