1. Real-life range may vary due to driving style, speed, car occupants, vehicle load, outdoor temperature, terrain conditions, etc.
2. Not all XPENG P5 series models come equipped with LiDAR sensors. The city NGP and VPA-L functions are available only for models with LiDAR, and such functions can be realized via OTA after the user purchases the XPILOT 3.5 software and upgrades their services.
LiDAR range: 150m @ 10% reflectivity, 100k lux ambient illuminance.
3. This feature supports highways and urban expressways, as well as highway-connected urban expressways and primary and secondary urban roads that are covered by XPENG's advanced driver assistance maps.
4. This feature supports most of the highways and urban expressways covered by XPENG's advanced driving assistance maps.
5. This feature is only available on supported phone models, system versions and Bluetooth versions. Auto-lock and unlock may fail due to unsuccessful mobile identification, signal interference and other factors, which are common occurrences.
6. Some software functions are implemented via OTA upgrades.
7. Sleeping sets and privacy shades are add-on purchases.
8. The Smart Guard Fragrance System is an add-on purchase.
9. 220V battery output voltage applies to the XPENG P5 available for purchase in Mainland China. For overseas models, the battery pack output will be 230V .
10. 2.2 kW battery output power applies to the XPENG P5 available for purchase in Mainland China. For overseas models, the battery pack output will be 3.3kW.
11. The DJI Mavic 2 Pro is supported for this feature; the vehicle does not come with the drone. The drone needs to be purchased separately by the user.
12. Data is based on tests conducted by XPENG Lab under EV-TEST low-temperature operating conditions.
13. Not all models of the XPENG P5 series come with the smart solar roof.
The roof panel can be connected to the driver's phone and centre information display (CID) via WiFi, so that you can check the accumulated generated power in the Energy Center on the CID, and the real-time power of your vehicle on the XPENG APP.
14. Active safety is designed to help drivers reduce safety hazards such as visual blind spots and other distractions. Active safety functions cannot replace drivers' own judgment.